Would you like to work for an organisation who is the market leader in their field?
Do you want to work for a company that will support you through your apprenticeship and give you the platform to learn new skills and technologies?
If this sounds good to you then we want to hear from you!!
Origin Fitness are looking for a Service Support Apprentice to join their team in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Service Team leader, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of our Services team and provide the best customer service and digital support. Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging challenges that our customers might face with accuracy, efficiency and enthusiasm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team who have experience of taking on apprentices and will challenge you to progress your career and skill set.
- Use computer systems to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
- Using Excel, Team Planner and DropBox to complete tasks
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Interact with customers via telephone and email to provide information and service and maintenance related assistance.
- Refer unsolved customer issues to designated departments or supervisor for resolution.
- Co-ordinating and planning engineers’ routes and scheduling service repairs and call outs in line with company agreements and KPI’s.
- Follow internal procedures to efficiently record and maintain database information.
- Work closely with and support existing team members at all times.
- Achieve productivity standards, KPI’s and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with company departments to ensure that all customer experience are of the highest standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- On site parking
- Supportive working environment
Future Career Progression:
- You will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent position of this post at the end of the apprenticeship
- Your salary will be reviewed at end of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.