An opportunity has arisen with Home Instead Senior Care for a Resourcing Recruitment Apprentice to join their small team in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of the care industry whilst contributing towards the development of Home Instead and the wider support delivery.
The right person will join an organisation which is supporting the emotional wellbeing of older people in the Edinburgh area.
Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you.
The successful candidate will join their small team on the outskirts of Edinburgh working beside the Care Manager and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key tasks:
- Proactive communication via internal CRR systems
- Proactive work management via Outlook 365
- Involvement with the Resourcing and Recruitment
- Input candidate details in to their bespoke CRR systems
- Switchboard Management
- Log and implement Minor Changes
- Involved in all aspects of team administration
- Communication via Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook diary management
- Provide delivery support for the care team
- Responsible for other office management duties as instructed, such as providing customer service to visitors
- Training and guidance will be provided on all company digital systems to a competent user level
In addition, there will be some structured training courses and an opportunity to obtain professional qualifications. It is anticipated that the apprentice will work / learn mostly within the Core Infrastructure team.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
- 35 Hours per week - Monday to Friday initially, there is then potential to move to 4 day working week once you have proven yourself.
- £11,000 - £13,000
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
- Progress from an Apprentice to a full-time permanent Recruitment Resourcer
- There will be more frequent pay reviews after the 3 months probationary period.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.