Due to continued growth, MTC are looking to recruit an outgoing and dynamic Projects Assistant Apprentice to their Projects team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join company that is particularly invested in developing their talent through Modern Apprenticeships!
It is a fast-paced environment that will require the successful applicant to support their Project Manager in the day-to-day running of a variety of digital projects and also provide customer aftercare once those projects have been delivered.
Therefore, we are seeking individuals who are comfortable using technology, enjoy providing a high level of customer service and can display good problem solving skills.
- Assisting with implementation of digital projects for clients
- Adding content to websites
- Using project management software to track project development
- Using internal systems & databases to achieve project deliverables
- Using Outlook and Microsoft programmes on daily basis.
- Customer aftercare and elements of Account Management using CRM
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computing skills & technical proficiency
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- 'Can do' attitude
- Monday - Friday
- Good career progression opportunities
- Great working environment in our custom designed waterside offices
- Two fully funded company social events every year
- Annual social budget for the whole team to spend as you please
- Cycle to work scheme participant
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
Future Career Progression:
Opportunities are available to progress within a growing company
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.