Are you looking to start an Digital Administration apprenticeship with a supportive company?
Want the opportunity to develop new skills and progress within the business?
Look no further. Apply to Acre Industrial Services today!
After successfully introducing an administration apprentice to the Acre Industrical team in 2019. QA are excited to be supporting the search for the Operations Administration apprentice to join the friendly team.
We are looking for a hardworking and confident individual who isn't afraid of a challenge and working with numbers and accounts! You will be join the busy Operations team who will support you throughout your apprenticeship.
The Operations Administration Apprentice will be responsible for ensuring that the operations, fleet management and accounts are completed to allow the business to run smoothly.
This role will be supported by a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA. This will include peer mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
Systems usage includes Sage Accounts, Microsoft Package (Outlook and Excel), internal CRM system and customers' online portals.
- Using Sage Accounts to raise and process invoices, price check and data process
- Using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to monitor and record all expenses, oil and fuel usage, crossing checking when necessary
- Acre has a large fleet of vehicles, you will use their internal CRM (ACT) system to ensure that all services are booked for appropriates time and dates
- Following the procedure of reporting any faults on the vehicles on ACT
- Managing the Outlook diaries of the Operations team including scheduling jobs and creating job packs with all of the appropriate information
- Accessing customer client portals to book and manage disposal jobs
- Completing all general administration duties when required including: photocopying and filing, answering the telephone when necessary in a professional manner and scanning all paperwork documents
This is a fast paced administration role; we are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and computer skills
- Hardworking and positive attitude
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- National 5 Maths at grade C or above
- Monday to Friday- subject to change when required
- 08:00 - 17:00
- £11,000 per year
- A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship
- A social and fun working environment
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support programme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.