Comprehensive Design Architects are currently recruiting for an Office Apprentice to support the team. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Architectural practice and be part of a team that works on some amazing projects.
- Provide a business and administrative support service.
- Make and receive internal/external telephone calls, dealing with enquiries personally, or obtaining or passing on information or referring caller to appropriate sources.
- Assist in the efficient distribution of mail, both internal and external.
- Reception cover & supervision where necessary which will include meeting & greeting visitors and assist with enquiries.
- Undertake filing and document control
- Organising meeting rooms
- Undertake any other duties which may be allocated as and when required.
- 37.5 hours per week
- £10k per annum
- CDA have two outings a year – one in Spring one and one in Summer. The Spring outing is local, and the Summer outing is abroad.
- There is scope to make the role permanent on completion of the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.