Does this sound like you?
- Passion for administration
- Eager to learn new things
- Ready to be challenged
If so then this could be the role for you.
Since 2001, Clyde Business Services have provided excellent accountancy solutions for all types of businesses, from CIS sub- contractors, sole traders, limited companies and partnerships. Over these years, they built an excellent reputation, and currently provide accountancy expertise to over 250 businesses.
They are now looking for their next administrative superstar to join their busy office in Rutherglen.
- Working as part of a small team you daily duties will include:
- Reception- answering calls, greeting clients, responding to emails
- Updating database with new client information
- Ad hoc duties as when requested by management
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Reliable and confident
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Team player
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
£8092.50 per annum
(£4.15 x 37.5 hours)
Future Career Progression:
- Can progress further within a career in accountancy
- Increase on completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.