Main role / Responsibilities:
- Monitor situations, investigate issues and find solutions within the agreed SLAs
- Collect Support information during support calls and log it within the internal helpdesk accurately
- Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- Liase with external suppliers to resolve support tickets
- Assigning issues to Field Based Engineers with accurate and precise information for further investigation
- Assemble, install, configure and troubleshoot bespoke networking equipment
- Providing a high-level of customer service to clients
- Providing remote technical assistance
- Working on the business Service Desk
- Carrying out any additional duties as required by the IT Manager
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Experience of calling and handling customer enquiries.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Passion for new technology and networking
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Also, it would be highly beneficial to have demonstrable experience and ability working with computers in a variety of ways.
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Full time (35 Hours per week)
£150 per week
Benefits of the role:
Potential to move into a higher level apprenticeship and a full time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.