As a Junior Office Administrator it will be your responsibility to provide administrative and logistical support to the office and overall business to ensure smooth day to day operation.
You will work closely with the East Kilbride office staff, building management, clients and visitors to the office.
- Reception duties such as greeting/hosting visitors and answering general enquiry phone calls
- Managing meeting bookings, including room set up and lunch orders
- Monitoring pool vehicle bookings and ensuring users carry out necessary checks and upkeep requirements
- Manage company flat bookings and monitor supplies and maintenance
- Maintaining and replenishing office stationery and supply levels
- Supporting all departments with admin tasks as necessary eg, arranging couriers, Marketing promotional literature, etc
- General office administration and maintenance such as filing/scanning, processing mail, liaising with building management etc
- Utilising Microsoft Office suite & internal company system XERO for raising purchase orders & invoices etc
- Assist with arranging company events and off site venues
- Experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt while remaining efficient
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with high drive and motivation
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Minimum 25 hours per week. Hours of Business 8.30 - 5
- £5 Per hour
- Annual Holiday Entitlement – 25 days (pro rata)
- Employee pension scheme
Future Career Progression:
- Offer of full time position after completion of apprenticeship.
- Salary will be reviewed upon successful completion of apprenticeship & an increase in responsibilities
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.