SOLV is an innovative engineering consultancy and software company based in Fort William. They are looking for someone technically-minded and hardworking to join the team.
As an IT & Web Development apprentice you will develop and maintain a flat website initially with a view to adding content driven features. This role includes support for our website, online shop and for our FLOWSOLV(R) software.
Sound like the right role for you? Apply today!
- Development & maintenance of new and existing web pages
- CMS Platforms (Umbraco etc.)
- Performing regular system maintenance tasks
- Using and becoming an expert with the new software that is being developed
- Training will be provided including Microsoft .NET
- A problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in the use of IT platforms
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- 4 Days per week 8.30am - 5pm (30 hours)
- £7 per hour
- Salary will increase after 6 month probation
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) training
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity to join the time on a full time basis for the right candidate
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.