We have a requirement to expand our Managed Services team due to our business expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, eager 1st Line Support/Projects Engineer looking for their next step.
- The role is to deliver and support our client’s infrastructures, who are mostly using the latest MS technologies (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- As a managed services analyst you will be part of our team supporting a range of technical systems including: Windows Server 2019, SQL Server 2016, network equipment (Cisco, Dell and HP), Active Directory and GPOs.
- There will be times where travel may be required to a client site, however the majority of the work is based from our head office.
Flexibility around working hours to ensure delivery of projects will be of great advantage for the role and naturally expected from time to time.
Desirable skills and qualities:
It would be helpful for applicants to have knowledge on the below technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Active Directory
- Basic Windows based networking – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc
- Basic routing, switching & firewall rules
- 5 GCSE’s, A-C grade - including Maths & English
A possible full time role may be available at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.