We are looking for a dedicated IT Apprentice to work in the expanding IT Support team where you will be supported in every step of your apprenticeship.
The successful candidates will be shown how to diagnose, investigate and manage all customer faults and service requests to a satisfactory completion ensuring the highest possible standards of service.
Main responsibilities: [include, but are not limited to:]
- Pro-actively monitor customer networks
- Take ownership of all internal and external support calls and manage through to resolution
- Provide regular call updates
- Liaise with and manage 3rd parties Support installations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Educated to at least GCSE level with ideally an ICT qualification.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- The Company operate a 24x7x365 rota.
- After a period of time, you would be expected to fit into the rota, working Saturdays and Sundays.
- You will get a day off in the week to compensate.
A number of the IT Support team are former IT Apprentices themselves who have now gone on to secure full time roles within the company on successful completion of their apprenticeship. You could also be offered permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.