Working alongside the existing team you would be supported while you complete your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship with a view to progressing this to Level 4.
This would be a predominantly a helpdesk role so great communication is a key requirement.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Resolving queries
- Problem solving
- Providing technical assistance
- Maintaining ICT equipment
- Installing and configuring hardware
- Resolving faults
- Upgrading or replacement of equipment as needed
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Opportunity to progress on to do a level 4 programme
- On-site cafe and gym
- Free car parking
- 4 minute walk to Metrocentre
3 GCSE Grade A - C or above, plus English and Maths or equivalent at grade C or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 8am-5pm
Salary: £8,092 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.