We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated IT Modern Apprentice to support our busy team. We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in working within a busy office environment supporting our IT team. As an IT Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
You will be expected to do the following initially with the help from the team:
- Providing 1st line helpdesk support to company employees by assisting in answering and logging IT service requests received via phone, web-logged calls or email
- Carrying out IT maintenance tasks on employee systems
- Monitoring employee systems
- Carrying out basic troubleshooting/diagnostic/repairs on IT systems
- Proactively deal with case management
- Help resolve general IT issues
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, professional and articulate as many contacts do not have English as their first language
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills, with a good understanding of Windows 10
- Qualifications at National 4 and National 5 or above
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- £13,000 Per Annum
- 20 days holiday, 9 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.