In this IT apprenticeship, you will initially be focused on the service request work stream but will transition into wider service desk functions.
You will initially complete a Level 6 Apprenticeship in IT Systems & Networking then will move on to gain Level 8 Diploma.
- Resolution of 1st Line support issues
- Network patching and asset management
- Consumables ordering
- Mobile phone provisioning Network, hardware and software audits
- Desk moves, installation of new kit, printer maintenance and problem resolution
- Assisting colleagues with IT support issues
- Must have a drivers license or be taking lessons
- A Determined attitude to support day to day IT operations
- An interest in Technology
- Confident, Motivated and ambitious
- Keen to learn new support skills and widen their experience of all parts of IT Support
- A real hunger for professional development and success
- The ability to quickly analyse and make appropriate judgements, and adapt to change
- Able to empathise and relate to colleagues honestly, building relationships
- Self starter, keen to develop and able to seek intelligent solutions to challenges that arise
- Proficient computer user, with strong experience in Microsoft desktop and server products
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to ask for help when needed to make sure tasks are competed in the correct manner
- 40 Hours
- 8am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- £11,000 - £12,000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.