Main role and responsibilities:
- To provide a high quality first line IT support to our customers with a wide variety of end users
- Maintain and update records using In-House Helpdesk Support Systems
- Respond to customers’ needs in a courteous and timely manner
- To proactively progress calls and keep end users informed of outcome and progress
- Escalate calls as appropriate
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest of knowledge of IT
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to prioritise you own work load
- Ability to be able to work under pressure in a busy fast-paced work environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
There will be a possibility to secure a full time role in the company for the right apprentice on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.