Reporting to Paul (the Managing Director), you will be working within a team of 3; where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with 1st and 2nd line issues via remote desktop support
- Escalating issues to the relevant support engineer
- Installing our Property Management Software and Sage accounts
- Resolving hardware and software issues
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
- Passion for IT
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- A methodical and logical troubleshooting mind-set
- Willingness to learn
- Can do attitude
- Patience and understanding
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- There will be career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional in-house support and training
- Visionbase Software Limited is located in Sheffield, close to Ecclesall Road with easy access to public transport links from wider areas including train and bus. For those that drive, there is parking on site
Important Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.