This is a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship, which will be a 15-month program.
The successful candidate will be required to work from the office, but it is Covid secure - in line with the Government guidelines.
- Work with IT colleagues to solve complex IT and application incidents
- Work with ticket system (Service Desk Plus) and own tickets from start to end
- Will be given all the necessary tools that other IT team members use
- Perform testing on new equipment and ensure ready for end user
- Set up new starters to the business on the many company platforms - AD, Exchange, CRM, Telephone system etc.
- Set up IT equipment on user desks as and when required
- Participate in regular IT meetings and bring fresh ideas to existing processes
You will be assigned an IT buddy to help you at every stage of your apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willing to go above and beyond
- Passionate about IT & Technology
- Customer focused
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
37.5hrs per week [flexible shift pattern - between 8am and 10pm, Monday to Friday]
- They are a young modern company with many employee perks such as - games room (Xbox, pool table), a bar and a hair/beauty salon, to name a few.
- They have numerous company events that all employees attend - Summer Soiree and Christmas party.
Other perks include:
- Early finish when Manchester United play.They have an office in Chicago city centre, so you will work with your IT colleague in that office to support the staff in USA.
- The business have branched out to Australia this year,so as you can see we are a fast growing company which will give the successful apprentice great exposure to the latest technologies in IT.
- Salary increase after 3 months if meeting all objectives
- Permanent role and salary boost after successfully completing the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.