Over the last decade, the company has expanded by offering several different IT services including on and off-site PC repairs, home & business networking, PC component sales, Mobile & Tablet Repairs, and more recently VOIP services.
They are now offering the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Cloning of operating system from machine to machine
- Fresh install of Operating Systems Windows to Linux
- Hardware Diagnostics and Fault Finding
- Construction of New Computers
- Server Configurations
- Mobile Device Configuration
- Remote Desktop Support
- Network Hardware Configuration
Skills and Personal qualities:
- learner to have.
- Key Interest in IT
- Willing to Learn
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out morehere:
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.