We are looking for an IT helpdesk support engineer to join our team.
At WN1 IT, you will complete an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role and Responsibilities: [will include:]
Using some of the following manufactures to complete tasks:
Desired skills and qualities:
You should be able to demonstrate previous experience in:
- Customer services
- Clear telephone skills
- Good verbal communication skills with a clear telephone voice
- Good ability to work through a problem
- Ability to see around a problem to a solution
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at an appropriate level for the audience
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows operating system environments
- Ability to work alone and part of team
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable to ask for help
The successful candidate should be-able to demonstrate a passion for IT and customer service, and ideally have experience working in a MSP environment in some of the following areas/technologies:
- Remote support tools
- Remote monitoring
- Windows 7 to 10 desktop support
- Microsoft Office suite support
- Lease line, FTTC, 4G, DSL setup
- Antivirus best practices
- Firewall configuration
- Email SMTP POP3 server setup
- VPN setups
- Microsoft Office 365 setup / administration
- Microsoft Server 2008+
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C or above, including English and Maths.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.