Inconnection is developing its virtual and technology arm of the business and has an opportunity for an apprentice to help with internal systems and development.
Main responsibilities: [Your duties will include:]
Working with microsoft applications such as:
- CRM Dynamics
- Power Apps
- Web-site using Umbraco and Java. Plus many more applications.
Desired skills and personal qualities: [We are you looking for someone who has the following:]
- Excellent organisation
- Good planning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenges and hungry for success
- Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach
- Enjoy re-searching applications and developing
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Includes a salary review & a full time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.