They have worked hard to build a great business. Their success is driven by their commitment to their values – safety, integrity, excellence, unity, sustainability, and fulfilment – and always look for people whose personal values complement their corporate values.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Support user base of 80 Employees via telephone, Call logging system, e-mails, and Teams Office 365 console administration.
- Problem-solving and manage workflow.
- Set up and configuration of Smartphone mobile devices for the organisation.
- Laptop setup and deployment along with cabling and general connectivity.
- Active Directory administration: create new user accounts, amend permissions, and reset network and applications passwords.
- Perform various stock check requests as advised by senior’s requests.
- Meet and greet our user base. Perform scheduled appointments and tasks.
- To meet all learning commitments of the apprenticeship programme
- Carry out duties and any ad hoc requests, with accuracy and professionalism.
Desirable skills / Personal qualities
- Strong technical skills.
- Proactive and driven to work in it.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- An inquisitive attitude - likes to analyse and generate action.
- Organised with efficient time management and great attention to detail.
- High standards for accuracy and presentation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Team player, good at listening, learning, communicating, and sharing knowledge.
- The ability to do a range of work sometimes complex and non-routine in different environments.
- The ability to work under direction, use discretion and determine when to escalate issues.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out morehere:
There potentially could be a full-time role available after you have successfully completed your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.