Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland are a supportive youth employer and are looking to expand their Modern Apprentincehip offering with an opprtunity in the ICT Department.
The apprentincehip will look to provide you with experience and understanding of working in a busy ICT Team. It will include performing various administrative tasks and support to the ICT Team in providng a professional, customer-focused service across CHSS.
This would suit someone with the desire to get into the Tech industry but maybe does not have the tech background or expierence.
Intial 12 Month Contract.
- This apprenticeship will look to provide comprehensive administrative support, including the processing of invoices and payments, to the ICT Department, also train as a back-up to the ICT helpdesk, resolving routine problems and queries.
- To process payments, receipts, purchase and sales invoices for ICT supplies
- To ensure identification and resolution of queries surrounding invoices and payments
- Maintenance of ICT financial and administrative records as required including any follow up
- To train as a back-up to the ICT helpdesk, resolving routine problems and queries
- Previous experience not necessary as ‘in department’ training can be provided. However, must have a desire to work within an ICT department.
- Arithmetical skills and keen eye for detail.
- Microsoft Excel experience and general computer literacy.
- Organised and can plan and work to targets.
- Can communicate at all levels
- Can work independently and confidentially
- Team player
- 37.5 hours
- Working for a supportive employer for apprenticeships and youth employment and a brilliant opportunity to gain an insightful look at how an ICT department works.
- A great opportunity to get a foot on the ladder of the Tech industry.
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.
You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.