Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Providing technical support to customers via remote assistance, over the phone and face to face on site
- Fixing various issues with primarily Windows PCs
- Hardware repairs of PCs and Servers
- Logging tickets and recording tasks on the system
- Working in an existing team of technical experts
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of working with computers and hardware
- Experience of customer service would be beneficial
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- Organised and proactive.
- Driving licence or learning to drive would be essential for this role
Desired qualification requirements:
Must have 3 GCSEs A-C/9-4 Grades plus Maths and English grade D/3 or Equivalent)
Working week: Monday – Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm
Salary: £170 a week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.