A fantastic opportunity to work in a Business Support role for a leading supplier of office equipment and stationary . The role is varied and you will be working using different computer applications such as Google Suite, a CRM system and a specialised database system for the stationery industry.
You will be working in an organisation which is keen to develop young people having previously supported a young person though an apprenticeship program. You will gain the skills which will see you thought your career.
• Use Enterprise Resource Planning Software for invoicing which will give you insight to a financial admin role.
• Ordering supplies using online portals
• Processing delivery notes using order processing system
• Using Google suite to create documents and spreadsheets
• Leasing with customers using with customers and communicating with suppliers for product info and arrival dates using phone or email
• General office duties
• Training and guidance in all digital systems will be provided to a competent level
• Good time keeping and reliable;
• Positive attitude towards work;
• A willingness to learn;
• Good time management and personal organisation;
• Takes initiative;
• Works well as part of a team;
• Some work experience would be advantageous
9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
£180 per week
Future Career Progression:
Your salary will be reviewed periodically throughout your apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.