Are you enthusiastic, have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills and a positive attitude? Cantium Business Solutions are looking for an ICT Support Apprentice.
A Cantium Business Solutions Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to earn a real salary and gain a real qualification whilst gaining valuable workplace skills and experience.
Are youlooking for a fabulous opportunity to become anApprentice? Then look no further.You willcarry out your Apprenticeship as part of the ICT Service Desk within Cantium Business Solutions, based in Maidstone Kent. We are looking for apprentices to work across 2 areas, Service Request and 1st Line Support.
This course is for anyone hoping to work in an IT technical and/or IT administrative support role.
We don't need you to have any experience, we just need you to be keen to learn. You will be assigned a mentor and have full on the job training.
Main role and responsibilities:
You will gain knowledge and skills in numerous areas, completing several day-to-day tasks: answering calls
- Live chats
- Self-service portal tickets
- Responding to emails
- Providing accurate call descriptions using processes and procedures all stored within our knowledge base
- Providing a service to a broad spectrum of customers – anything from basic IT troubleshooting to how do I’s or processing IT equipment requests
You will receive full training across all aspects of the roles which is provided by an induction buddy. This includes:
- Customer service coaching
- An ITIL certification
- An opportunity to meet other teams across Cantium Business Solutions
You will have an easy to access and search library of processes and procedures at your fingertips. You will be fully supported by a large team of people along with great supportive management who’ll coach you in regular conversations and 1:1s.
Desired skills and qualities:
We are looking for good team players who understand what good customer service is. If you have a basic level of knowledge and interest in ICT, we can teach the rest!
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Good Listening Skills
- The drive to stay up to date with our processes and procedures
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others
- A basic understanding and interest of IT
- Initiative and common sense
- A good team ethic
We pride ourselves on being supportive and personal.If you have the following, we want to hear from you.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Closing date: 25th November 2020. However the role may close before if suitable candidates are found.
- This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Financial support or just a simple bursary to help with travel, clothing and equipment may be available through the Kevin Lynes Apprenticeship Scheme, for those who might otherwise be unable to take up an apprenticeship opportunity.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.