An Accountancy firm based just outside the city centre of Glasgow are looking for an ambitious and confident Finance Support Apprentice to join their growing team and progress within the company.
- Dealing with all administration and data entry for new clients
- Sorting all of the mail coming in and out of the office
- Using SAGE, Brightpay and Excel to deal with financial and Payroll for clients
- Submitting VAT returns
- Diary and email management
The ideal candidate should have an excellent attitude to work, be able to work under their own initiative, and be looking to progress within the organisation.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- £5.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- On completion of your apprenticeship, should you preform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee and take on additional responsibilities
- Salary will increase as the role responsibilities increase
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.