We are looking for two organised and hardworking individuals to join their busy Operations office as Finance and Customer Service Apprenticeships. The successful candidates will be fully supported by QA Apprenticeships to complete a Digital Applications Support Modern Apprenticeships SCQF Level 6.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to start an administration based career with a thriving business based in the heart of Inverness.
Interested? Apply today.
Start with a 12 month Digital Applications Support apprenticeship, using multiple systems including Sage, internal CRM system and Microsoft Office to expertly handle customer queries, raise invoices, and complete credit control duties
- Raising and handling invoices through the Sage system, chasing up when necessary
- Inputting data into bespoke CRM systems to ensure all jobs and invoices are raised at the appropriate time
- Project managing all live orders and installation jobs to ensure all customer's orders are completed on time
- Calling business partners to manage requirement and complete credit control duties to chase payments when necessary
- Setting up new business partnerships agreements and accounts on bespoke CRM system when required
- Answering all calls in a professional and polite manner
- Managing emails on Microsoft Office from internal and external stakeholders
- Managing reception duties when necessary and answering all calls in a polite and professional manner
- Scheduling customer appointments in the Microsoft Outlook diary and bespoke CRM system
- Completing ad hoc additional office duties when required including printing, scanning and filing
- Good PC skills / knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your workload
- Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm (occassional weekend shifts with option to work overtime when available)
- £5 per hour | £7200 per annum (overtime available)
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Pension scheme
- 28 holidays days (pro rata)
- Free onsite parking
- Inverness Taxis have various business partnerships and offer a variety of discounts
Future Career Progression:
A permanent opportunity will be considered at employer's discretion after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 Modern Apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.