Brown and Wilson Steels are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Digital Support Apprentice. The business is getting busier and busier, so they need you to support with invoices, stock queries and purchase orders amongst other things.
As this role has an element of Finance involved it would be great if you were particularly interested in this area! Brown and Wilson are part of Brown & Tawse who currently have two IT apprentices working (very successfully) out of their site in Aberdeen so they know what level of support you will require as a new apprentice to the business.
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and willing to learn then you'll make a great addition to the team, all you need to do now is apply
So, what does a typical day look like?
-Print invoices using ERP system
- Sort invoices in order & frank mail
- Deal with incoming delivery drivers/ paperwork
- Input test certificates into online database
- Send out test certificates to customers via Outlook and post
- Input transfers to other depots
- Stock queries, working with Zebra Barcode software
- Filing sales orders/purchase orders
- Document scanning using Document Capture Pro
Full training will be provided.
What do they need from you?
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude and desire to progress
- Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Great organisational skills
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.