Industry experts, Pacific Building are not new to apprenticeships - they rave about their four trade apprentices on their website!
It's now time to expand this to the office! They are now looking for a Digital Support Apprentice to join the Administration team supporting with drawings, maintaining filing system and supporting site managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset working for a supportive organisation at their Head Office in Hillington.
What does a typical day look like?
- Record, print and distribute drawings using internal system Aconex and Dropbox
- Help prepare accurate site health and safety folders using Word & Excel
- Answering telephone calls using 3CX telephone system
- Maintaining archive filling system for site files
- Updating holiday spreadsheets
- Ensure plotters and printers have adequate paper each day
- Stationary orders and ensuring stationary cupboards are tidy using online ordering system and Amazon
- Making up weekly wage envelopes, organise job sheets, memos and recourse tracker
- Help site managers with any site start up prep including laminating signs etc.
- General administrative duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A can do attitude
- An understanding of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salary £12,000 - As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this. Pacific Building are a living wage employer.
- Monday -Thursday 08:45-5:00 Friday 09:00-16:00
- Early finish on a Friday - 20 days holiday, 9 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.