An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Performing Arts Academy for a Digital Applications Apprenticeship to join their team. This is an excellent career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of a varied role being an Academy Administrator while working in a friendly upbeat working environment.
The right person will join an organisation who are looking to support and progress you within this exciting new role.
Upon the successful completion of your 1-year apprenticeship and training programme there is potentially an excellent full time role with salary increase.
- Telephone answering through our phone software systems and managing the logging database
- Assist with staff and student daily management updating online files and databases and diary system
- Management of student register portal
- Assist Systems manager in management of student learning portal
- Management office supplies on campus & managing our purchase order system
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- General administration duties
- Fire Warden & First Aider (training will be provided)
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good communicator
- Motivated and keen to learn,
- Good attention to detail and takes pride in the work
- Outgoing and enjoys working in a fast - paced role
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts from 8am
- 37.5 Hours per week
- £5.50 per hour 1st three months rising to £5.70 - Annually £10725
- Annual leave 20 days plus 8 stats
- Multiple career paths trough the group of companies
Future Career Progression:
- The company will support any career progression in creative or admin aspects potential to move onto more admin & Marketing mixed role if keen.
- £16k plus
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.