Currently seeking a confident individual for a Digital and administration based apprenticeship with a young and fast growing accountancy firm in Paisley Working closely with a small team of Accountants and trainees providing essential Digital administration and payroll support.
Role will be varied and although main duties will be Digital administration linked there will be career progression available due to the growth within the business.
As a modern accountancy firm we use a wide range digital based accounting systems for our clients as well as excel and traditional office systems.
• Communicating with clients by email and letter
• Providing essential digital administrative support to team members
• Updating clients details on internal software systems
• Undertake electronic filing and document control
• Communicating internally using Microsoft Teams and emails
• Scheduling client appointments in the Microsoft Outlook diary and internal systems
• Assist with the company credit control using the Xero system
• Preparation of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other related accountancy matters using computerised accounting systems.
• Inputting and processing information into excel spreadsheets
• Working on basic accounting duties as part of your development
Other ad-hoc duties such as answering phones , welcoming clients etc.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organizational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Efficient use of IT skills and the use of Microsoft packages to include word processing and excel spreadsheets
• Good team working skills
35 hours per week
£5 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.