ST is a global semiconductor company with net revenues of US$ 9.66 billion in 2018.
Offering one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, ST Microelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
- Email and setting out detailed documents, data inputting into CRM databases and Excel spread sheets
- Processing travel expense claims, through finance system, for the on-site Management Team
- Organising meetings on Outlook
- Raising and processing purchase requisitions using internal finance system.
- Updating, amending and processing controlled documents digitally.
- Managing courier requests (internal and external)
- Booking, organising travel and accommodation on ST Microelectronics internal booking systems
- Good computer literacy, including use of Microsoft
- Office Packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience in using electronic communication e-mail, setting out detailed documents and data inputting into databases and spread sheets
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Have a consistent approach to high quality work
- Communicate with all levels of staff and demonstrate good customer engagement skills
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to work using their own initiative
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Computer literate.
- Target driven.
- Ability to self-manage / seek out tasks.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Monday - Friday
- 9-5.30pm 37.5 hours
- Running Club
- Table Tennis
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Skills and Experience:15000