As Digital Stock Planning Apprentice, you will report to Operation Stock Planning Analyst. The core purpose of this role is to support The Macallan Stock Planning team in all aspects of System Administration, whilst working towards a recognised qualification.
You will be working for the Macallan brand of Edrington and will work within a wider team. This team ensure that materials are always available for the process of making the whiskey. You will learn how to anaylse information and plan ahead as well as organising how materials are transported.
You will work 37.5hrs a week, Monday - Friday.
- Allocate operations on Bulk stock system.
- Liaise with external providers to book most appropriate transport required for stock movements. You will use a bespoke Edrington system for this.
- Create operations and despatch paperwork in a timely manner for the operations team.
- Raise sample requests for relevant work-streams in line with agreed timescales using bespoke Edringston system
- Maintenance and accurate input of data as and when required using Excel and other MS Packages
- Provide general administrative support to the wider Stock Planning team and occasional SAP system use.
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills with specific focus on attention to detail
- Highly proficient in use of MS office and Outlook
- Ability to confidently interact with other cross functional teams
- Monday to Friday
- £17,550 per annum
- Over £200 annually given to spend at staff shop (if you are under 18, you will be given M&S Vouchers)
- 37 days holiday
- Share save and share reward
- Private healthcare
- 3 paid charity days
- Competitive pension
- Dress down Friday
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.