An excellent opportunity for the next step in your career to gain expereience building relationships with people and be involved with the resourcing and recruitment of people into construction based roles through using digital platforms to support you in the business.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Digital Applications in this role.
- Proactive communication via internal CRR systems
- Proactive work management via Outlook 365
- Involvement with the Resourcing and Recruitment
- Input candidate details in to their bespoke CRR systems
- Taking references and gathering compliance
- Interviewing candidates and taking them through the registration process
- Collecting timesheets and assisting with the timesheet process
- Switchboard Management
- Log and implement Minor Changes
- Involved in all aspects of team administration
- Communication via Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook diary management
- Provide delivery support for the team
- Responsible for other office management duties as instructed, such as providing customer service to visitors
- First rate communication skills
- You have to be self-motivated and not afraid to pick the phone
- attention to detail is very important
- Skilled in building relationships with people
- Monday to Friday
- £10,000 starting salary rising to £18,000 on completion of apprenticeship
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity to grow the role into a trainee recruitment consultant role
- Salary rising to £18,000 on completion of apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.