Are you looking to start your career with an administration apprenticeship?
Are looking for a sociable, fun and support work environment?
Yes? Apply today.
Inverclyde Windows have a strong history of supporting young people in a number of roles. They are now looking for a friendly, confident and hard working individual to join the office team. This position will be supporting the Finance Manager and wider team as well as completing a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship (SCQF Level 6).
As part of the Digital Office Support Apprenticeship, you will be completing a Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship delivered by QA. This includes peer mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
Systems you will use:
- Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- SAGE (Finance software)
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite and professional manner
- Transferring all calls to the appropriate department and person
- Following up all customer calls in the appropriate manner using Microsoft Outlook to email or calling customers back
- Shadowing the Finance Manager to support finance related duties and responsibilities
- Using Sage software to support Finance Manager with inputting and raising customer and supplier invoices
- Working on Microsoft Outlook to complete all Batch paperwork to record delivery dates of materials including glass and window panels
- Checking and cross references dates to ensure all data is accurately recorded
- Working with the wider administration to ensure that all Batch and Production paperwork is completed
- Completed ad hoc administration based duties when asked
- Ambitions to work within an Administration position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:45pm and Friday 8am - 3pm
- £7.00 - £7.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- Sociable working environment
- Close public transport links
Future Career Progression:
- Full time and permanent opportunity after the apprenticeship
- Progression reviews within the business
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.