Glasgow based financial advisers specialising in investments, savings, pensions, life assurance, mortgages, estate planning and corporate advice. They are looking for a Digital Administrator to support their team.
- Main role would be to work with Microsoft Excel and to keep the information up to date.
- Microsoft word will be used to draft letters, update documents.
- Create and manage appointments in CRM system.
- Scanning documents/ updating the system and post.
- Updating systems
- Creating client valuations using CRM system for client valuations.
- Working with an online business pipeline. Updating this with Microsoft spreadsheets.
- Assisting the PA’s & Adviser when required
- Researching companies and preparing a work file.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident telephone and face to face manner
- IT literate
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and adaptable
- Highly motivated work ethic and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time management and attendance
- A can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn & progress
- Monday - Friday
- £5 per hour
- 20 holidays + 10 Bank Holidays
- On street parking
- Closed 2 weeks for Christmas
- Summer and Christmas day out.
Future Career Progression:
Progression opportunities within the company and a salary increase at the end of your apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.