Our small but growing company is now looking for an enthusiastic and highly creative Online Marketing Assistant help develop our digital operations.You’ll be reporting to senior manager and working closely with the rest of the team.
Duties Include:Pro-actively managing social media channels:
- To increase our overall following and engagement on social media
- Writing and scheduling posts for LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter/Instagram (via Hootsuite)
- Developing and executing a social media calendar / content plan
- Engaging with brands and potential B2B&B2C customers on social media
- Creating digital banners, info graphics and other graphical material for use on our website, social media and other digital channels
- Digital image editing (e.g. enhancing product photography)
- Design for print media (leaflets, flyers, etc.) to assist the Sales team
Helping to increase organic traffic (SEO & content marketing):
- Optimising on-page SEO
- Populating new product and category pages on our e-Commerce website / CMS
- Creating unique product descriptions and sourcing product images
- Producing unique and compelling content
- Conducting keyword research and link building activities
- Measuring performance via Google Analytics
Creating engaging email campaigns:
- Design, deploy and monitor email marketing campaigns (via dotMailer)
- Work in partnership with our suppliers to create EDM's for new brand or product launches
- Helping maintain our customer email database
- A very strong understanding of Social Media marketing essential (preferably with experience in B2B / lead-gen)
- Strong graphic design skills essential (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks)
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Good written and verbal communication
- Must be able to organise and manage own workflow
- Self-learner with a 'can do' attitude
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, then apply today!
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.