General duties to support the marketing function of Predator Nutrition and give you exposure to a wide mix of marketing channels, platforms and tasks.
Main role / Responsibilities:[will include but not be limited to]:
- Manage marketing inbox, completing any tasks required
- Support with the set-up and testing of promotions
- Present general ideas to improve performance for feedback/approval
- Working in thecontent management system (CMS)– products, pricing, landing pages etc
- Preparing reports for management viaGoogle Analytics
- Deep diving reports to suggest areas ripe for improvement
- VariousSEOtasks such as on-site, identifying keywords, link building outreach etc
- Support team with the day-to-day management ofaffiliateprogramme
- Support with set-up and execution of marketingpartnerships
- Support management of theloyaltyprogramme
- Research and contact new partners and competitor offerings
- Research and contact affinity brands for reciprocal marketing opportunities
- Ad hoc tasks as required to supportPPCactivity
- Social mediasupport – posting, messaging etc
- An ability to work to deadlines under pressure – prioritising in response to business needs
- Self-motivation and a willingness to take the initiative and work in a proactive manner
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Genuinely want to get into digital marketing
- Relevant industry interest would be beneficial (sports, fitness, health, e-comm)
- Live in or near Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Be able to travel by car
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week:Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary:£12,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years