We are looking for an apprentice who is excited at the opportunity to merge their expertise with our fantastic digital marketing team. From compelling research-based articles to SEO & website content creation, we're interested in finding an enthusiastic individual who will bring a fresh and creative attitude to our exceptional team.
We require you to be computer and web literate, with a passion for learning new things and expecting the unexpected each day.
The role will be hands-on experience, and you will be 'thrown into the deep end' on a daily basis, which means that it will be exciting and a great way to learn the industry first-hand.
- Create content and written campaigns to improve SEO profiles along our different campaigns
- Write SEO optimised content for landing pages, blog posts & content marketing campaigns
- Optimising content for search engine result pages
- Use SEO best practices to grow audience-centric traffic for clients
- Promote our very own digital marketing blog, and pitch article ideas
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create and deliver innovative content ideas
- Liaise with third party media to leverage content exposure on their media platforms
Other aspects of the role will include:
- Social media
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Basic understanding of SEO and the associated skills such as building content strategy, on-site optimisation and writing copy that is SEO orientated
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and understand defined briefs and prioritise workload accordingly
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to write for different formats and audiences
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other CMS platforms
- Understanding of the benefits of creating effective content for SEO purposes
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Although experience is not essential, we are looking for a person who has a basic understanding of the principles behind digital marketing
- You should be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have the ability to work independently or as part of a small team
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
- Complete support from a talented and passionate team.
- The possibility to attend industry events.
- Casual dress code
- Early finish on a Friday to kick start your weekend
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.