Draw & Code are on the lookout for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join our team of immersive technology experts in our studio based in Liverpool city centre. This is your chance to work with an innovative yet welcoming studio that is gaining a global reputation in the burgeoning immersive tech sector.
We welcome job applications from people from all walks of life and if you have any questions ahead of applying please get in touch.
We are now looking to expand our marketing team with a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be helping us in our company’s core communications. While the studio is currently operating remotely, there will be some requirements to be present in the studio or on-site for location-based work at a later date. Study leave and off-the-job training will be factored into the job role to allow the successful candidate to complete the apprenticeship.
- Work alongside our marketing manager to manage our social media platforms
- Tell the studio’s story through the creation of compelling content
- Contributing website content including client case studies and blogs
- Representing Draw & Code at events - both digital and in the real-world
- Working with us to create content and SEO strategies
- Report building on website and social media performance
- General administrative assistance and ad-hoc duties as required
Highly beneficial skills to have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to tell a story both visually and in writing.
- An eye for aesthetics and creative flair
- Confidence dealing with people (both internal and external customers)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Some proficiency with Photoshop or other editing/graphic design software
- Some knowledge/experience of creating/designing graphics or infographics
We understand that this is an entry-level position, so we are open to any level of experience.
While we do not require the candidate to boast commercial experience, being able to demonstrate their own communication and creative skills on social media, via blogs or other visual media examples in a personal capacity is a great advantage.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Ability to create written content and copy for social media
- Demonstrable experience with graphic design and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro or equivalent) would be useful, but we will consider candidates who are inexperienced in this regard as long as they have a hunger to learn.
- Enthusiasm for marketing with a strong desire to work in the tech and digital industry
- Willingness to train and develop
- A passion for innovation and creativity
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- A strong work ethic
- Open to new ideas
- Adaptable and flexible attitude towards work
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Salary will be increased after the first 12 months of training
Future career progression:
- A permanent opportunity is available for the right individual upon successful completion of the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship after 15 months.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.