Our client is looking for someone to take on the main responsibility of a Digital Marketer /Content Creator.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Make videos for the YouTube channel
- Making content from the YouTube channel / Tik Tok comments
- Managing the social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Creating/ Editing Videos for their social media campaigns
- Researching/ Creating new topics in order to write Blogs and website content
- Writing copy for website content and Blogs
- Working with SEO
- Occasional help with Customer Service, Packaging orders
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe After Effects (not a must-have)
- Excellent organisation
- Effective time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenges and hungry for success
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Working week: Daily working hours: 9 – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £10,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.