As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be required to commit to developing your skills across all the areas and disciplines of Digital Marketing. You will receive full exposure to the whole variety of Digital Marketing principles including; Digital Consultancy & Strategy, HubSpot & Inbound Methodology, Sales & Marketing Funnels, Website & SEO. Membership & Learning Management Systems, Social Media & Content Marketing, Paid Search Traffic, Copywriting, Analytics & Optimisation, and Client Project Management.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Create engaging content
- Manage social media platforms both internally and externally
- Plan, implement and deliver targeted email campaigns
- Carry out analysis on ROI
- Undertake SEO responsibilities
- Manage and update the company website with case studies, news updates, etc...
- Represent 6teen30 through attending local networking events with the team across Yorkshire and client meetings.
In order to be successful within this role, the chosen candidate must be a dedicated and honest individual who wants the chance to succeed. You will need to be confident, professional, willing to go the extra mile for your career and for 6teen30's client's success whilst being focussed on delivering a high quality of work.
- Having strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Being passionate about all things marketing
- Being a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Having the ability to collaborate with wider areas of the business
- Being self-motivated and driven
- Punctuality and strong time management
- Responsible and trustworthy
At 6teen30 Digital, they are totally dedicated to your success and your personalised training program is a major part of your career development. First and foremost you will have a structured continuous personal development program to develop you. Supported by internal and external training modules, you will have the opportunity to support your apprenticeship qualifications with additional training to accelerate your knowledge, gain highly lucrative and globally recognised digital marketing qualifications including as a minimum attaining.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:00, Friday 09:00 - 16:00
Salary: £8,645 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.