Here is a fantastic opportunity to join an influential and market leading Marketing Agency. Big Pond Digital specialise in Search Engine Optimisation and have a growing list of clients.
If you have an eye for detail, strong with numbers, Excel and believe yourself to be analytical, this will be a great opportunity for you to join the team as an apprentice.
You'll work in a small but hard working team that have outstanding technical knowledge. You will develop your skills and knowledge by working towards a Digital Marketing Diploma through a Modern Apprenticeship program.
Although this position will start off as a 16 hour part time position it has the capability to move to a full time role very quickly.
- Optimising SEO performance for clients
- Gather information and produce reports
- Run and monitor AdWords
- Use Google Analytics
- Social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Engage with clients through Email and Telephone
- Gather customer requirements and recommend services
- High attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
- Able to listen and follow instruction
- Confident working with numbers
- Strong timekeeping and attendance record
- Willingness to learn
- 16 hours per week, flexible Monday through Friday
- £6.50 Per Hour
- Salary review after 6 months
- Flexible working
- Career Opportunity once qualified
Future Career Progression:
- SEO Marketing Executive
- £19000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.