Glasgow based social enterprise specialising in sustainable and environmental friendly projects with the vision to build stronger community through cycling is looking for a driven and confident individual to join their team in a Digital Marketing role.
You will come up with creative and innovate ways to provide exposure to the products and services offered by the business. "Revolutionize" is one of our core projects, which is Scotland’s first integrated E cargo bikes delivery and collection service.
You will be responsible for email and social media campaigns as well as website content, providing content for PR material and stories to raise the profile and awareness of the brand. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
You will assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers. Daily duties include:
- Planning and monitoring company presence on social media pages including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Developing creative and meaningful content to increase engagement of customers and develop our online communities.
- Increase the followers, reach and members of the social media campaigns.
- Take lead on the company PR plan and act as the internal ambassador for all the PR activity.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Provide regular reports and analysis of the social media campaigns.
- On completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded with an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Marketing.
- Creative flair with the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite and professional manner
- Drive and eagerness to succeed
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An interest in forging a career in Digital Marketing
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- 28 Days holiday per year
- A sociable and fun environment
Future Career Progression:
Salary increase on completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.