John Moncrieff Ltd are specialist in glass production, with lighting design and restoration at the heart of the business. They take great pride in being independent lighting specialists and are looking for someone who is creative and ambitious to join the team.
You will be working in a Digital Marketing role with enhanced responsibility and excellent career progression, assisting with social media marketing and design as well as general administrative tasks. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
- Social Media updates
- E-mail marketing
- Graphic design
- Picture taking and photo editing (Adobe Photoshop)
- Google Analytics
- Web Design
- Admin Duties and any other office duties as required
- On completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded with an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Marketing.
- Strong verbal communication
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience using multiple social media platforms
- Basic IT skills
- Familiar with creative software such as Photoshop
- Monday - Friday
- 9.30am - 5pm
- £10,000 per year
Future Career Progression:
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to join the business permanently or continue your apprenticeship to a more advanced qualification.
- View to increase salary after 3-month probation period
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.