- The role will involve helping to develop digital strategies for the company and help to implement them
- The individual will therefore need to engage with the whole of the team to help develop innovative and timely content
- The role will involve the day to day management of the various company social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- It is envisaged that the digital content will also be used on the company website as news updates
- Have an interestand undersatndingof digital media and a desire to work with the team to develop your skills
- Artistic and creative interests and hobbies
- Team player
- Able to work as part of a team or use own initative to work on solitary projects
- Interest in the internet and digital
- Problem solver
- Good attaking on board feedback and adapt style as needed to fullfil business needs
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including English Language and maths and alsoundertaking a Digital or Creative subject at A-Level would be desirable
On successful completion of the apprenticeship you could be offered a full time role in the companies Marketing team with new job title and responsibilities and an enhanced salary package
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.