- Designing and managing Datasheets, Brochures and other sales collateral for the sales department.
- Multiple website maintenance from content correction to updating.
- Display Ad creation
- Assisting in creating email campaigns
- Assisting in creating landing pages and optimising accordingly.
- Monitoring website analytics using GA and other software and feeding back data accordingly.
- Generating new marketing ideas to increase website visits and revenue.
- Assisting the social & content executive with content creation.
- Blog writing, includes original copy, or elaborating on from what the content exec has began
- An individual with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Someone that has great attentiontodetails
- Someone who has proven problem solving skills.
- A confident individual with a keenness to learn.
- Someone who has excellent IT skills.
- Someonewho has the ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
- The willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Someone with a passion for marketing.
- To be self-motivated and proactive.
- To use your initiative.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to apply for a permanent role in the companies Marketing team with a pay rise, new job title, roles and responsibilities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.