If you’d like the opportunity to join a leader in a rapidly evolving industry, then Transform Hospital Group could be the perfect place for you
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic, goal orientated and passionate Apprentice to join our growing marketing team in the primary role of email Marketing Executive.
The Apprentice’s responsibilities include:
- Learning and developing practical skills and knowledge surrounding email marketing activities
- Working with other members of the marketing team to achieve goals
- Working with other members of the marketing team to gain experience in additional areas
- Contributing to creative brainstorming sessions for marketing with a mind-set of how email marketing could assist with the creative ideas which are agreed
- Customer Engagement and customer retention
- Builds and implements digital campaign
- Measure and evaluate the success of marketing activities
- Understand and respond to business environment relating to digital marketing
Desired skills / qualities / technical competencies:
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Proven passion for digital
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work with internal and external customers
- Computer literate
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- To succeed as an Apprentice within our team you must pride yourself on being flexible, punctual and organised.
- In order to grow in the role, you must be able to adapt to feedback which is given to you by members of the marketing team and build good working relationships with other colleagues within your team and externally.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- 4 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer of the month scheme
After 6 months’ probation you will also receive the following;
- Staff discount on procedures
- Staff sick pay
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.