An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing apprentice to develop and progress digital marketing initiatives, including management of key channels.
- Support the Head of Marketing in assessing current online channels and deliver a plan to improve online presence within this financial year
- Lead ideas around moving towards an inbound marketing strategy, where the website becomes a lead generating channel
- Manage and optimize the Key Travel website; working with the regional teams to ensure fit for purpose across the UK, Europe, Africa and North America
- Create and deliver monthly website reports for global marketing teams, illustrating areas of success and need for development
- Analyse social media activity, working with the communications executive to create and deliver regular reports on progress – and set targets to improve presence and engagement
- Manage email campaigns; including the creation of the email, writing of the content, gathering data and reporting / analysis
- Creation of content including blogs, social media posts, vlogs and longer-form content
- Assess current approach to SEO; present and implement recommendations
- Explore and test the value PPC and digital advertising can bring to the business
- Work with the communications executive to ensure our intranet is fit for purpose and maximize its capability
- Support future digital projects including the implementation and management of marketing automation
- Across all our digital channels, champion and illustrate the value of reporting and analysis to make data-driven decisions
Supporting the marketing team:
- Support the UK, Europe and Africa teams with the delivery of marketing activity across the marketing mix
- Manage inbound enquiries for the UK and EUA teams – channelling requirements to the relevant team member
- Support the Head of Marketing with projects as necessary, utilizing the opportunity to learn and develop marketing skills
Desired qualities and skills:
- Studying a digital marketing apprentice course
- Data driven and analytical; can present relevant insights to a range of stakeholders
- Happy to get involved with different projects as the team requires
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with focus on achievement
- Fluent in English; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics/Webmaster tools, content management systems and email marketing platforms
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.