- Creation of Landing Pages
- Put together Social Media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Edit videos and graphics
- Producing written content to engage with audience
- Potentially funnel building
- Liaise with potential customers over the phone and then pass to the Sales team (50% of the job will be this activity)
- Creatively minded
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising
- Good understanding of Video and Graphic editing
- Interest in Web Design, especially WordPress and Wix
- SEO experience or knowledge
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to be methodical and follow process
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Keen to learn new skills
- 5 GCSE’s total
- English and Maths GCSE, grade D or above
- 3x GCSE's, grade A-C in any subject
You’ll gain a permanent position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.